Wisteria Hotel ★★★★★
Wisteria Hotel (★★★★★)
When it comes to traveling to Tehran or if you have foreign guests, if you want to have a memorable and luxurious trip, you will have a list of luxury hotels that are the flagship of Wisteria Hotel in Tehran. It has not been long since the opening of this hotel. A luxurious and well-equipped building with a view from the outside and its height to the sky in the pleasant climate of Darband, one can guess which luxury hotel you are going to stay in.
Founded in 2016, Wisteria Hotel is an international five-star hotel established in Tehran province by a group of Iranian and Canadian hospitality professionals. The hotel is located in one of the scenic spots in the north of Tehran, in the Alborz Mountains and in the highest point of the city, with access to many beautiful tourist attractions, important commercial and entertainment centers, hiking trails and museums. Surrounding attractions include museums such as Saadabad Palace, Niavaran Palace, Royal Library Museum, Ferdows Garden, Cinema Museum, Pahlavi Private Car Museum, Dr. Hesabi Museum, Jahannama Museum, Time Watch Museum, commercial and entertainment centers such as Palladium, Citadel, and Statue Ghaem mentioned Elahieh and Jordan Shopping Center and resorts such as Darband, Darka, Shemshak ski slope. The rooms of Wisteria Hotel are fully equipped with modern facilities with magnificent views of Alborz Mountain and the city of Tehran.
Guests can have a good time in one of the hotel’s luxurious restaurants and cafés, or use the conference and multi-purpose halls of the hotel, business center or a special occasion in one of the two sumptuous banquet halls for business meetings. The spa and wellness center of the hotel includes various facilities such as indoor pool, sauna and jacuzzi, equipped gym, massage parlor, Turkish bath and coffee shop, which provides a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere for guests. This is you and this Wisteria Hotel in Tehran!
Delivery time: 14
Delivery time: 12
Cancellation will be calculated based on the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
It is mandatory to have a national card and identity card (foreign travelers only passport) when accepting.
Accommodation for children under 3 years old is free of charge and between 3 and 8 years old is calculated if the additional service is not used.
Facilities of Wisteria Hotel in Tehran
- Ceremony Hall
- Conference hall
- Sports and recreational facilities
- Swimming pool
- Special services
- ATM machine
- Turkish bath
- Restaurant and coffee shop
- Coffee Shop
- Parking and car service
- Car rental
- Transfer welcome with cost
- Media and Internet services
- Distance to Milad Tower 37 minutes by car
- Distance to the Grand Bazaar 48 minutes by car
- Distance to the National Museum of Iran 42 minutes by car
- Distance to Golestan Palace 46 minutes by car
- Distance to Shemshak ski slope 1 hour and 26 minutes by car
- Distance to Darbandsar ski slope 1 hour and 12 minutes by car
- Distance to the National Jewelry Museum of Iran 38 minutes by car
- Distance to Abali ski slope 1 hour and 8 minutes by car
- Distance to Carpet Museum 33 minutes by car
- Distance to the Museum of Contemporary Art 34 minutes by car
- Distance to the Botanical Museum Garden 47 minutes by car
- Distance to the garden of the Iranian Art Museum 14 minutes by car
- Distance to the Iranian Cinema Museum 11 minutes by car
- Distance to Niavaran Palace 14 minutes by car
- Distance to Shams Al-Amara 45 minutes by car
- Distance to Freedom Tower 43 minutes by car
- Distance to the Museum of Office Machines 47 minutes by car
- Distance to Moghaddam House and Museum 41 minutes by car
- Distance to Dr. Hesabi Museum 14 minutes by car
- Distance to Nature Bridge 29 minutes by car
- Distance to Bam Land 44 minutes by car
- Distance to the Museum of Iranian Glass and Pottery 38 minutes by car
Tell: +447937004520 | +989367308914
Email: reservation [at] iranroyalholidays.com